11/29/2008

What really happened at the end of The Italian Job


I wrote a couple of years ago about my own solution to the ending of the classic film "The Italian Job". My simple solution was to turn the film over just as they are safely on the bus, all the cars are ditched, and with the classic "Self Preservation Society" music playing happily.

But for all those who want to know what happens after Michael Caine's classic line "Hang on, I've got an idea", Michael Caine has revealed what would have happened next HERE.

Essentially, they burn off the fuel, all the men get off the bus but the bus and gold go over the cliff where the mafia are waiting for the gold, and then this leads to more shenanigans.

I'd still have let them get away with the gold if I was making it though.

No comments:

Pages