11/21/2007

Does it make me unpatriotic because I think England will blow it ?

I have this terrible feeling that England are going to blow it tonight in their crunch qualification game against Croatia. I was speaking about it at work and to be honest, none of use are looking forward to the game with any excitement and apart from one chap, who insists David Beckham will come on as a sub and score, we are all feeling rather nervous.

Does it make me unpatriotic ? I don't think so. I guess it makes me typically English. Aren't we all a little down on ourselves until some foreigner attacks us ? I guess I'll have to look on the internet for some "Johnny Foreigner" to slag England off in order to get the patriotic juices going !

1 comment:

ThunderDragon said...

Unpatriotic? No. Pessimistic? Yes!

Pages