1/20/2007

You can lose weight playing computer games


Fabulous news for owners of the Nintendo wii games console.

new research shows that playing on the "wii" can lead to significant weight loss. Read more about it HERE.

For me personally, I don't know that I've lost weight, but on a cold evening, rather than turn the heating on, I play on the Nintendo for 20 minutes and I'm sweating and as a result, nice and warm, so perhaps there are some benefits in preventing global warming as I am sure it uses less carbon to have my wii on for 20 minutes than it does to burn gas for 20 minutes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link back Nick.

Them Wii consoles are extremely fun to play on for 5 or 10 minutes, and especially with a group of friends. You would have to be extremely lazy to accept the Wii as your only source of exercise though!

Nich Starling said...

I have to say I love my wii, but am too busy to have even played Zelda yet. I can't wait till half term.

Pages