6/05/2010

New Focus - A new deliverer

For the first time since the general election I have called on my team of deliverers (taking them my new local ward Focus) and, of course, took the time to thank them for all the effort they put in during the election. I was expecting some sort of fall out from the coalition, but the very opposite seems to be the case.

All my deliverers I have spoken to (there is one more away) seem pleased, all were keen on the idea of a Focus outside of election time, and when delivering one delivery round myself, I found a new deliverer whilst chatting to a resident about issues on the door.

Now this doesn't mean I am a signed up supporter of the coalition, far from it, but it seems that many people are prepared to be positive about it and are broadly supportive.

4 comments:

jailhouselawyer said...

It's not "ward Focus" it's actually Ford Focus, the insurers loaned me a 1.6 when my BMW 1.8i was rearended, and I found it a tad sluggish...

Anonymous said...

No one will claim they voted Lib Dem when the cuts hit the classroom and wards

Nich Starling said...

And everyone should remember which party delivered us the mess the country is in.

Will S said...

You're sounding like a Tory now. :D

Pages