1) Iain fails to report the selection of a Lib Dem candidate in Broadland (the seat which comprises part of North Norfolk where Iain has stood and part of Mid Norfolk where is friend Keith Simpson is the Tory MP.)
Iain was very keen to write of Lib Dem chanches here in his EDP column when no Lib Dem MP candidate was selected, but has been strangely silent since the selection of a well knwn local campaigner. Iain claims never to have heard of Dan Roper, which is odd as he really is not that unknown (unless you really are out of touch with Norfolk politics).
2) Southport Tories in meltdown.
Not the "We're going to win and Cameron is great" sort of stuff that Iain usually likes to highlight.
3) Tories below 40% in the polls
Errm, again, not realy good Tory spin.
4) Iain's PPC chances gone ?
Some of the comments are really insightful and explain why he is "being played" and unlikely to ever be selected for a winnable seat (which in my view would be a shame).
5) Another Cameron gaffe ?
Oh no, not again. Once, twice, three times a gaffer ...
6) The not so Rainbow Tories
Tories are all talk but no action on gay issues.