2/11/2008

Beautiful North Norfolk on a beautiful day


What an absolute joy it was today to be back in North Norfolk. Having spent years trudging the streets of every town and village in the constituency, I am afraid I am a bit of a bore when it comes to pointing at houses and recounting stories about poster boards I got put up or people who told me to sod off (not very often), but with my wife and young son today it was a truly lovely day to be walking around Sheringham.
Despite my giving up front line politics for a while, I still felt I ought o be delivering leaflets though. Am I a bit sad ? Probably.
P.S. I should also add a special mention to Dave's Fish and Chip restaurant on Co-operative Street who not only cook wonderful chips, but have good baby changing facilities, will warm up your baby food and even wash up your baby cutlery. First class service.

No comments:

Pages