9/01/2007

This blog is officially one year old today

Just a quick thank you to all the people who read this blog and my sympathies to people who read it regularly.

This blog was started a year ago today. I think I had some time to kill and believed that it would take me a few minutes every day. It has rather snowballed from that.

With nearly 1200 individual posts from me and more 75,000 hits from readers in the last last year, this blog has more than met my expectations. I did worry that I would run out of things to rant about, but luckily I could moan for Britain of it were an Olympic sport, so there will be plenty more from me in the next 12 months.

Thanks again

Nich Starling - The Norfolk Blogger

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Jonny Wright said...

Happy anniversary!

youdontknowme said...

Congrats

jailhouselawyer said...

Happy birthday. As a birthday present, I can tell you that in Google Analytics your blog is number 37 for sending me traffic.

Nich Starling said...

JHL - Almost my age (36). I musdt try harder to give you more links.

Thanks to everyone else.

Grendel said...

Good for you, congratulations!

Look forward to reading throughout the second year.

G x

Pages