Top health statistics for this week;
1) Scottish women have the lowest survival rate from cancer of any group in Western Europe.
2) Cancer survival rates amongst the general population are are on a par with poorer parts or Eastern Europe.
3) British stroke victims have also the lowest recovery rate of any nation in Western Europe.
4) £80million has been paid out to health bosses in the wake of reorganisations in the NHS.
5) Alan Johnson, the former "favourite" to be Labour Deputy leader and currently Health minister backs plans to close four maternity units in Greater Manchester.
I think we can see the real progress that the NHS has made under Labour.