With thanks to Duncan Borrowman who has tagged me for this meme.
Two things Gordon Brown should be proud of;
1) Independence for the Bank of England (A Lib Dem policy in the first place)
2) Selling of 3g Licenses for an unbelievably high price at the very top of the market.
Two things he should apologise for.
1) Robbing pension funds right at the beginning of the first Labour term which has done untold damage to the pension system in the whole country.
2) Keeping quiet on Iraq until it was too late.
Two things that he should do immediately when he becomes PM.
1) Announce a plan for the withdrawal of UK forces from Iraq.
2) Scrap ID cards
Two things he should do while he is PM
1) Adopt the Green Tax Switch policies the Lib Dems wish to pursue
2) Stop opening his mouth in that peculiar way every time he takes a breath.
I'm not going to tag anyone else as virtually everyone has been tagged now.