5/31/2007

Big Brother - For the first time ever I'm not watching it

I can't say it will last, but Big Brother started last night and I didn't even watch it. With "The Apprentice" on BBC1 and "Children's TV On Trial" on BBC4, I had more than enough TB choice and, to be brutally honest., after last year's series with the level of bitchiness and Celebrity Big Brother with it's lack of "celebrity" and the racism, I have lost interest.

The only problem is as we approach summer and the TV schedules get worse (they always do as we get nearer to summer) then with the children in my class inevitably asking me if I have seen Big Brother then i might succumb to peer pressure and watch they show. I guess it will be hard to avoid for 14 weeks, but I don't think I'll lose any sleep if I never watch big brother again.

No comments:

Pages