1/25/2007

Even worse customer service from Sky TV


I complained a couple of months ago about the awful service I got from Sky TV (or BSkyB) on the phone. Now, two months after I phoned them to cancel my Sky multiroom, they've decided not only to cancel my multiroom, but also to cancel my subscriptions on my other TV to all Sports and Movies Channels.

Do Sky TV have a complaints number ? Of course not. Do they have an option on their system for "If we've messed you up and non of the options we give you is relevent, press zero", don't be silly.

When Freeview goes "High Definition" and I can get football via Freeview via Setanta Sports, I'll be at the front of the queue to to happily wave goodbye to Sky TV.

1 comment:

Liberal Polemic said...

I'm beginning to understand your love of public service broadcasting :oD

Pages