11/10/2006

Hugh Jackman - Another celebrity fan of Norwich City


Norwich City football club does not have the large set of celebrity glory hunters that some teams have.

I always resent people who are glory hunters, perhaps that is why I am a Lib Dem, and it is certainly why I am an Everton fan (please note, I started supporting them in 1978 and they won nothing until 1984 - most glory hunters give up long before then).

Anyway, as many of you know, I am also a follower of Norwich City, and until yesterday our celebrity fan base that I knew off consisted of Stephen Fry (esteemed writer, actor, comedian, etc), Roger Lloyd Pack (Only Fools and Horses, The Vicar of Dibley, Harry Potter) who has been spotted at Carrow Road on a number of occasions, Justin Hawkins (formerly of the rock group "The Darkness"), and of course, Delia Smith. However, after reading The Times yesterday, it appears that top "A list" Hollywood star High Jackman is also a Norwich fan.

Acccording to The Times, his first love is cricket, but due to the fact that his mother is from Norfolk, he lets it be known he follows Norwich City.

Well done sir, is what I say !

No comments:

Pages