9/18/2006

Too many white christian Europeans, so I am told

Interesting comment from a Fakenham resident to me.

"The biggest problem in this country at the moment is all these foreigners from europe coming in", says Fakenham man.
"What, white european Christians people coming to work", I reply.
"Er, yes", says Fakenham man.
"You know that 97% of EU immigrants are actually in employment doing low paid jobs that British people don't do", I explain.
"Yes, I know", says man.
"So basically you don't like this country being overrun by white christian people then who are working for a living", I say.
"No I don't" replies Fakenham man.

So there we have it, the odd views of one individual in Fakenham. Apparently we are in danger of being overrun by white Christians.

I didn't dare remind him that 12 months ago everyone was scared about being overrun by asian muslims. Still, there is no pleasing some people !!!

No comments:

Pages