9/10/2006

Norwich City vs Coventry City

What a shame Norwich had to go and spoil my afternoon yesterday wit a poor result, and I gather from people who were there, a woeful performance.

I was feeling very chirpy after my first love (after my wife, of course) Everton, beat Liverpool 3-0, so felt a little deflated that Norwich rather spoilt my day.

I am a season ticket holder at Norwich, but due to my honeymoon and attending other people's weddings, I have not yet had a chance to go to Carrow Road this season. After the poor performances I had to endure there last year in what was a truly dire season, I was rather gutted to miss the amaing turn-around against Luton and the five goals against Barnsley, so no doubt news of my imminent return to Carrow Road brought on yesterday's rubbish at Coventry.

Fingers crossed for better on Tuesday against Southend.

No comments:

Pages