12/25/2008

Season's greetings to all






Can I wish everyone who comes to this blog, even those whose comments I block (this is your one chance to get a comment published) very best wishes at this special time of year, and all good wishes for their health and happiness in the new year to come.

Yes, it must appear really sad that I have nothing better to do than sit in front of a computer on Christmas Day, but using Blogger's scheduling option, I actually wrote this posting a few days ago, so by now I am probably comfortably sat down with a mince pie, a glass of port, whilst trying to stop my son trashing the tree !

And for those who are interested, yes, I do like to watch the Queen's speech.

Have a great Christmas !

1 comment:

Null said...

Best wishes Nich, and thanks for continuing with the site. I look forward to being back here in 2009.

Pages