9/13/2008

Why people don't use buses

If the powers that be want to know why people don't like using public transport then perhaps they should try relying on it once in a while and they will soon learn why people like me still prefer to use the car.

Not only are buses expensive (for my wife and me to go in to Norwich it is cheaper to drive in and park), but today two buses appear to have been cancelled, without notice, as my wife waited nearly an hour for a bus which is supposed to arrive every 15 minutes.

I've often thought it would be nice to get the bus to work (the buses relatively close to my school), but if you know that the bus company might just cancel a bus (or two) without notice, something I gather from others happens regularly, why would I want to rely on something that is so unreliable ?

No comments:

Pages