I have today received what I can only regard as a lecture in an anonymous post. Quite why someone would go to the lengths of cutting and pasting a large chunk of text from a Conservative press release (which is what he or she did), then ranting on about something completely off-topic, then, having gone to this effort failing to even put a name, I will never know.
I'll make clear my rules on whether comments get through the moderation stage. you will always be published if:
1) If you stick to the topic in hand
2) If you stray from the topic, but it is your own work.
3) If you rant, you might get published so long as your give a name.
4) You rant and rant and don't make any sense, but you log on with a blogger ID.
You won't get published if you :
1) Post copies of press releases and don't talk about the topic in hand and post anonymously.
So now you know.