10/29/2006

So bloody what !


Hot news from the BBC that Tony Blair has made his first ever call on a mobile phone has certainly got the pulses racing in my part of the country. Friends of mine have been calling me all day to talk about this joyous news whilst people down my street have held an impromptu street party !

Does anyone really care ? The only thing I can imagine though is that the phones earpiece does not work because lets face it, Blair is not really someone who wants to listen is he !

2 comments:

Tristan said...

well, it shows what little grasp he has of technology.
Interesting that he wants to push technological solutions for everything upon us...
Perhaps he should try to understand technology first? (rather than listening to the sales pitches of the likes of Bill Gates and the Home Office)

Nich Starling said...

It always annoys me that Bill Gates got his honoury Knighthood. Micrsoft apparently give US schools MS software, but UK schools have to pay for it !

Pages